- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
what our customers say
Just want to extend a BIG thank you to Dave and the entire crew at Sunset Auto for their excellent work on my 2002 Toyota Tundra. They did extensive work getting my 200k+ mile vehicle back in tip top shape and at an excellent price. I highly recommend their skilled services as well as their courteous and professional staff. Your vehicle will definitely be in good hands.
At 67 years old I have experienced my fair share of car dealerships and auto repair. I have been using Sunset Auto Imports for over 6 years and it is fair to say they are by far the most professional and most important..... "trustworthy" auto repair shop I have ever experienced. I have every confidence in their expert advice and service and highly recommend them to anyone looking for professional auto repair!!!!!!!!!
Best auto service I've ever had. I can depend on there recommendations and feel they do a very good job with customer service. Have recommended Sunset Auto Service to many and will continue to do so. I feel they are honest and good at giving you a heads up on services that may be needed in the future.
My wife and I choose to travel nearly 25 miles to get to Sunset Auto. We've tried other mechanic shops closer to where we live, but time and again, only Sunset has proven trustworthy and dependable. Other shops routinely "cry wolf", urging expenditures that need to be made NOW. After getting a second opinion from Sunset about the costly recommendation, it becomes apparent that the other shop is just trying to make a buck off scaring us into thinking that our cars are going to explode. When we do spend 3 or 4 figures on a repair at Sunset, we are confident that the work was warranted and that it was done correctly. They're friendly, straightforward, and I'd not hesitate to recommend them. I only wish they were located closer to the west side of town!!!