Sunset Auto Imports Service has job openings available for a Service Writer! We're looking for honest, dedicated, customer-service oriented people to join our team at Henderson, NV.
Service Writers are our shop's face and voice to the outside world, and are therefore an incredibly important part of our success as a shop. A successful service writer will have an understanding of automotive work, a positive and outgoing personality, and a dedication to honesty and fairness.
The Service Writer will be responsible for:
- Scheduling appointments with customers.
- Ensuring effective communication between service technicians and Sunset Auto Imports Service customers.
- Inspecting vehicles and accurately diagnosing problems
- Providing estimates to customers based on parts and labor costs and deductibles, after verifying warranty coverage
- Preparing accurate repair orders, detailing problems and approving repairs
- Updating customers with any service recommendations made by service technicians
- Maintaining and enhancing knowledge of automotive maintenance and repairs
Applicants are required to be:
- At least 18 years old
- Recipients of a high school diploma or GED
- In possession of a valid driver's license
- Dependable, honest and outgoing
- Available to work weekends and some holidays
Click here to submit your application for this position.
Discover More About Writer Opportunities At Sunset Auto Imports Service in Henderson
Join Our Team
what our customers say
Just want to extend a BIG thank you to Dave and the entire crew at Sunset Auto for their excellent work on my 2002 Toyota Tundra. They did extensive work getting my 200k+ mile vehicle back in tip top shape and at an excellent price. I highly recommend their skilled services as well as their courteous and professional staff. Your vehicle will definitely be in good hands.
At 67 years old I have experienced my fair share of car dealerships and auto repair. I have been using Sunset Auto Imports for over 6 years and it is fair to say they are by far the most professional and most important..... "trustworthy" auto repair shop I have ever experienced. I have every confidence in their expert advice and service and highly recommend them to anyone looking for professional auto repair!!!!!!!!!
Best auto service I've ever had. I can depend on there recommendations and feel they do a very good job with customer service. Have recommended Sunset Auto Service to many and will continue to do so. I feel they are honest and good at giving you a heads up on services that may be needed in the future.
My wife and I choose to travel nearly 25 miles to get to Sunset Auto. We've tried other mechanic shops closer to where we live, but time and again, only Sunset has proven trustworthy and dependable. Other shops routinely "cry wolf", urging expenditures that need to be made NOW. After getting a second opinion from Sunset about the costly recommendation, it becomes apparent that the other shop is just trying to make a buck off scaring us into thinking that our cars are going to explode. When we do spend 3 or 4 figures on a repair at Sunset, we are confident that the work was warranted and that it was done correctly. They're friendly, straightforward, and I'd not hesitate to recommend them. I only wish they were located closer to the west side of town!!!